最近我聽見主說:「改變,改變,改變。事物不再維持原樣。」
當主說出這些話時,我能感覺到靈裡改變的風變得越來越強勁。
當我傾心靠近主,聆聽祂的心意時,我聽見:
「我對你們說,要注意雲彩移動的方向,要注意我引導的方向。不要因為舒適而留於熟悉的事物中,我正在呼喚你們進入深處。我正呼喚你們進入更深的倚靠之中,因為我正引導你們走一條從未走過的路。我的子民啊,我對你們說,要注意我的恩典何時抽離。要注意我的恩典何時抽離,不要因為害怕進入我為你們準備的新日子,而留在原地。
「因為我對你們說,我已走在你們前面,我已預備好了道路。我正領你們進入一個新的日子,在那裡,你們將看見我的手引領並指引你們,我的供應將以你們從未見過的方式臨到。我的供應和引導將遠遠超過那試圖將你們許多人困在熟悉事物中的恐懼。
「我對你們說,在此刻,我正在帶來神聖的重置。我正在將更深的對齊與神聖的秩序帶入你們的生活中。我正在為你們定位與建構姿態,使你們能與我同行,並透過你們的生命看見比以往任何時候都更大的聖靈作為。我對你們說,我正召喚你們以謙卑的心與我同行,召喚你們以深刻且完全的信任與我同行,前往我引導你們去的地方。我對你們說,繼續跨出我引導你們的下一步即可。當我引導你們走向光明燦爛的新明天——一個遠超越你們過去所走過的新日子——時,會有一種留在昨天的誘惑;在那個新日子裡,你們將看見並聽見我的聲音引導你們,我的手將指引你們進入我對你們所說、所應許的大部分事情中。
「因為你們當中的許多人在此刻都處於深刻的預備階段。我一直在對你們說,我正在為那已然升起的新日子預備你們,我正在帶領你們進入你們未曾見過或經歷過的擴張之地。但我對你們說,不要害怕停頓。不要害怕重置以及我正吸引你們進入的更深順服。因為我正在你們的心中和生活中騰出空間,來承接我為你們準備的新事。
「我對你們說,在這些日子裡,你們必須放下過去所熟知的一切,跟隨我的聲音進入未知的領域。因為我對你們說,我正引導你們進入心中歡喜的日子,在我大能之手的作為中,去建立我所說過、所應許的事。因為我對你們說,你們將真正嚐嚐主恩的滋味,便知道他是美善(詩 34:8),以你們從未經歷的方式進行,而且你們必定會在活人之地得見我的美善。(詩 27:13)
「因為這是超自然大回歸與恢復的日子。你們將更深地回歸於我,放下那些佔據了你們注意力、且對其愛慕超過對我的事物。當你們一心回歸於我時,將會有悔改的大回歸,以及隨之而來的極大舒暢。這是超自然恢復的日子,我正在將那些被偷走和破壞的恢復給你們。我正在引發超自然的翻轉,那些原本敵對你們的事,將突然轉變為對你們有利。(羅 8:28)
「我對你們說,當你們進入我為你們準備的新領域時,你們將看見那些破碎、被偷走和失去的事物得到更大的恢復。我對你們說,過去季節的戰利品等待著你們去收取。我對你們說,在這個新日子裡,在我所引導你們的新地方、新步調、新空間和新方式中,看我如何超自然地將『一切』且『比以往更多』地歸還給你們。因為我一直在恢復、一直在歸還、一直在帶來報償。但我對你們說,在我為你們準備的新事中,你們將看到比以往所見過的『一切還要更多』。
「因為我是豐盛的神。我是喜愛將好東西給祂兒女的神。(太 7:11)我對你們說,你們進入這些新地方、新步調和新空間時,絕不會處於巨大的缺乏之中——我正在、也必將把『一切』且『比以往更多』地恢復給你們。我的子民啊,不要失去盼望。不要把焦點放在屬靈爭戰上,要仰望我。仰望我,因為你的幫助從何而來?你的幫助來自於我,造天地的耶和華。(詩 121:1-2)
「我對你們說,當你們與我一同進入我為你們準備的這個新日子時,你們將以前所未有的方式遭遇我恩典的大能。我對你們說,當你們看到我的恩典從你們過去所處的季節中抽離時,不要灰心。因為將有更強大的恩典大能降臨在你們身上,好讓你們與我同行,進入新的一天以及我為你們準備的一切。不要期待昨天的恩典能承載你們進入新景況。我的恩典正在轉移和移動,我正在呼喚你們跟隨。噢,當你們順服地與我一同邁向我為你們準備的新事時,你們將看見並收穫何等的喜樂!
「我對你們說,這新的一天將被『重大奇蹟所標記』,並在你們中間展示我奇蹟般的大能,帶來你們從未經歷過的喜樂。我非人,必不致說謊。(民 23:19)我是信實的,我所計劃的,是你們甚至無法想像或理解的。(弗 3:20)跟隨我。跟隨我的腳步和我引導的方向。不要偏左或偏右,要仰望我,並知道我的話語是你們腳前的燈,是我路上的光。(詩 119:105)當你們在親密與順服中貼近我時,噢,我所引導你們進入的那片果實累累之地,必因我在你們中間大能的手所做的工,使你們的心充滿喜樂!這將使你們對我的美善和大能發出敬畏與驚嘆。
「突然的重新對齊正在發生。突然的神聖新對齊正在發生。突然的改變正在發生。轉變是迅速的,聖靈的移動將非常快速,揭示出季節已經改變,新的日子已經來到。不要掙扎,不要焦慮,不要分心。只要緊緊貼近我的心,坐在我的腳前,聆聽我的引導和心意,因為我正在帶來地貌的突然改變。你們將不再記念悲傷的日子,不再記念破碎、疲憊和絕望的日子。你們必因我的美善和我大能的手所做的工而歡喜並得到舒暢。
「我正在帶來深刻的舒暢。你們的心將浸透我的美善與我的愛。我正在以更大、更高的美善展示來標記這個季節,這並不取決於自然領域,而是取決於『我的信實』。噢,我的子民啊,你們將如何在活人之地得見『我的美善』!」
I HEARD THE LORD SAY ‘CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE. THINGS ARE NOT REMAINING THE SAME’
Recently I heard the Lord say, ‘Change, change, change. Things are not remaining the same.’
As the Lord spoke these words I could feel the winds of change getting stronger and stronger in the spirit.
As I leaned into the Lord and listened to His heart, I heard:
‘Change, change, change is in the air! Change is in the air. I say unto you, My people, look and listen. Look and listen to that which I am speaking, for there is great change in the air and things are not remaining the same. I say unto you, that I am calling you into the new things that I am doing. I am calling you into new frontiers that you have not yet entered into before. I am moving you by My Spirit into a new day where things are not remaining the same. You must look and listen. Look and listen to what My Spirit is saying. And it is imperative in this hour that you are heeding My instruction and not allowing a lack of understanding to hinder your obedience to where I am leading.
‘I say unto you, pay attention to where the cloud is moving. Pay attention to where I am leading. Do not remain in what is familiar because it is comfortable, I am calling you into the deep. I am calling you into deeper places of dependence for I am leading you in a way that you have not been before. I say unto you, pay attention to where My grace is lifting. Pay attention to where My grace is lifting, My people, and do not remain where you have been because of fear to move into the new day that I have for you.
‘For I say unto you, that I have gone before you. I have prepared the way. I am leading you into a new day where you shall see My hand lead and guide you and My provision come in ways that you have not seen before. My provision and My leading will far outweigh the fear that is attempting to keep many of you in what is familiar.
‘I say unto you, that I am bringing a divine reset in this hour. I am bringing deeper alignment and My divine order into your lives. I am positioning and posturing you to move with Me and to see greater works of My Spirit through your lives than you have ever seen. I say unto you, that I am calling you to move with Me in humility. I am calling you to move with Me in deep and complete trust to where I am leading you. I say unto you, continue to just take the next step in where I am leading you. There is a temptation to remain in yesterday when I am leading you into a bright new tomorrow – a new day that is far beyond what you have walked in before where you shall see and hear My voice leading you and My hand guiding you into much of what I have spoken to you and promised you.
‘For many of you have been in deep places of preparation in this hour. For I have been speaking to you that I am preparing you for the new day that has dawned upon you, and I am bringing you into places of expansion that you have not seen or experienced before. But I say unto you, be not afraid of the pause. Do not be afraid of the reset and the greater surrender that I am drawing you into. For I am making room in your hearts and in your lives for the new things that I have for you.
‘I say unto you, that in these days you must let go of what you have known and follow My voice into the uncharted territories. For I say unto you, that I am leading you into days of GLADNESS of heart in the mighty move of My hand to establish that which I have spoken and that which I have promised you. For I say unto you, that you shall truly taste and see that I am good (Ps 34:8) in ways that you have not experienced before and you SHALL see My goodness in the land of the living. (Ps 27:13)
‘For these are the days of great supernatural return and recovery. There is deeper returning unto Me; letting go of what has taken your attention and affection above Me. There is a great returning in repentance to Me and a great refreshing that is coming forth as you return unto Me with your whole heart. These are the days of supernatural recovery where I am restoring to you that which was stolen and broken. I am causing supernatural turn around, and what has been against you will be suddenly turned for your good. (Rom 8:28)
‘I say unto you, that you shall see an even greater recovery of that which was broken, stolen and lost as you move into the new places that I have for you. I say unto you, that there are spoils of the past seasons to gather. And I say unto you, that in the new places, paces, spaces and ways I am leading you in this new day, watch how I shall supernaturally return to you ALL and MORE than ever before. For I have been restoring, I have been returning, I have been bringing recompense. But I say unto you, that you shall see ALL AND MORE than you have ever seen before in the new things that I have for you.
‘For I am a God of abundance. I am a God who loves to give good gifts to My children. (Matt 7:11) And I say unto you, that you shall not go into these new places, paces and spaces in great lack – I am, and will, restore ALL and MORE to you than ever before. Do not lose hope, my people. Do not give focus to the warfare, but look to Me. Look to Me, for where does your help come from? It comes from Me, the Maker of heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2)
‘I say unto you, that as you move with Me into this new day that I have for you, you shall encounter the empowerment of My grace in unprecedented ways. I say unto you, do not be discouraged where you see My grace lifting off of the season you have been in. For there is a greater empowerment of My grace that is coming upon you to walk with Me into the new day and all that I have for you. Do not look to yesterday’s grace to carry you into the new. My grace is shifting and moving and I am calling you to follow. And, oh, the joy that you shall see and receive as you move with Me in obedience to the new things that I have for you.
‘I say unto you, this new day will be “MARKED WITH MOMENTOUS MIRACLES” and joy in the display of My miraculous power in your midst like you have not experienced before. I am NOT a man that I should lie. (Num 23:19) I am faithful, and what I have planned you have not even imagined or comprehended. (Eph 3:20) Follow Me. Follow My footsteps and where I am leading. Do not look to the left or to the right, look to Me and know that My Word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. (Ps 119:105) As you stay close to Me in intimacy and obedience, oh, the fruitful land that I am leading you into that shall fill your heart with joy at the works of My hand in your midst. And it shall leave you in awe and wonder of My goodness and My power.
‘Sudden realignment is taking place. Sudden new divine alignment is taking place. Sudden change is taking place. The shift is swift and the move of My Spirit will be quick in the revelation that the season has changed and the new day has come. Do not strive, do not be anxious, do not be distracted. But lean in close to My heart; sit at My feet and listen to My leading and My heart, for I am bringing forth a sudden change of the landscape. No longer will you remember the days of mourning. No longer will you remember the days of brokenness, weariness and despair. You shall rejoice and be refreshed by My goodness and the mighty works of My hand.
‘I am bringing deep refreshment. Your hearts shall be saturated with My goodness and My love. I am marking this season in greater ways with even greater displays of My goodness that is not dependent upon the natural realm, but upon MY FAITHFULNESS. And, oh My people, how you shall see MY GOODNESS in the land of the living.’
沒有留言:
張貼留言